Authors & Affiliations
Zabrodskaya S.V., Nikolaev M.N., Tsibulya A.M.
Russian Federation National Research Centre Institute for Physics and Power Engineering (IPPE), Obninsk
This paper describes three new libraries in the ABBN constant set which are essential for calculating radioactivity: basic decay data, radioactive decay photon spectra and fission product yields.
constant set, ABBN, photon spectra, fission product yields
1. O.W.Hermann, R.M.Westfall. ORIGEN-S: SCALE system module to calculate fuel depletion, actinide transmutation, fission product buldup and decay, and Association source terms. NUREG/CR-0200, Revision 4, Vol.2, Section F7, 1995.
2. Forrest R.A., Encacott D.A., Khursheed J.A. FISPACT - Program Manual. Nuclear Physics Division, Harwell Laboratory, AERE-M3634, 1988.
3. Radionuclide decay scheme. Energy and intensity of radiation, Moscow, Ehnergoatomizdat (1987).
4. Golashvili T.V., Chechev V.P., Lbov A.A. Reference book of the nuclides, Central Research Institute of Management, Economics and Information (ATOMINFORM) (1995).
5. Manturov G.N., Nikolaev M.N., Tsibulya A.M., ABBN-93 Constant System, Voprosy atomnoj nauki i tekhniki, Ser. Yadernye konstanty, No. 1 (1996).
6. W. Thomas, B. Gmal, U. Hesse, E.F. Moser. Benchmark Calculations for Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection During Storage and Handling of MOX Fuel Assemblies. GRS Garching, Germany, July 1999.
7. Troyanov M.F., Khomyakov Yu.S. et al. Radiation and calculation and theoretical analysis of the nuclide composition of actinide samples after long-term irradiation in the core of a BN-350 reactor, IPPE Report, Inv. No. 9853 (1998).
8. Tsibulya A.M. The MAYAK program of the SKALA system, Collected papers for the specialized conference “NEJTRONIKA-99”, Obninsk, IPPE (2000).