Authors & Affiliations
Ulyanov V.V., Martynov P.N., Gulevsky V.A., Teplyakov Yu.A., Fomin A.S., Ivanov I.I.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power, Obninsk, Russia
Basic features of slag generation in circuits with heavy liquid metal coolants and basic processes which take place during hydrogen regeneration of nuclear power plants circuits with tank-type has been considered. Several types of devices for introducing of hydrogen-containing gas mixtures into flowing heavy liquid metal coolant has been demonstrated, and results of their testing on researching loops has been discussed. It was found that most effective hydrogen regeneration can be performed with usage of disc-type gas dispergator.
heavy liquid metal coolant, slags, hydrogen regeneration, disk-type gas dispergator
1. Gromov B.F., Toshinsky G.I., Orlov Yu.I., et al. Development of reactor facilities with lead-bismuth coolant for nuclear submarines. Short history. Generalized summary of operation. Proceedings of International Conference “Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technologies”. Obninsk, 1999. V.1, pp. 14-17.
2. Martynov P.N., Orlov Yu.I. Slag-making processes in lead-bismuth circuit. Prevention and liquidation of emergencies. Proceedings of International Conference “Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technologies”. Obninsk, 1999. V.2. PP. 608-619.
3. Martynov P.N., Orlov Yu.I. Modern approach to heavy coolant technology. New Industrial Technologies, 2011, No.1, pp. 3-6.
4. Beznosov A.V., Dragunov Yu.G., Rachkov V.I. Heavy liquid metal coolants. Moscow, IzdAt, 2007. 434 p.
5. Rachkov V.I., Tyurin A.V., Usanov V.I., Voschinin A.P. Efficiency of nuclear technology. M.: TsNIIAI, 2008, pp. 228.
6. Martynov P.N., Gulevsky V.A., Ulyanov V.V., et al. Hydrodynamic problems of HLMC technology in RF of loop and single block design. Moscow. VANT Series “Nuclear Reactor Physics”. 2008, issue 4. PP. 15-33.
7. Gromov B.F., Orlov Yu.I., Martynov P.N., Gulevsky V.A. Problems of heavy liquid metal coolants (lead-bismuth, lead). Proceedings of International Conference “Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technologies”. Obninsk, 1999. V.1, pp. 92-106.