Authors & Affiliations
Danilenko V.P.1, Dvornikov P.A.2, Kovtun S.N.2, Lukyanov D.A.2
1 SRTI named after A.P. Alexandrov, Sosnovy Bor, Russia
2A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power, Obninsk, Russia
Monitoring and diagnosing system (MDS) proposed by the IPPE is aimed at the monitoring and diagnosis of SVBR-100 reactor components condition and forecasting processes in the reactor under normal operation. The main MDS functions include d etection of deposits formation in the steam generator, steam or gas ingress into the core, calculation of neutronics and thermal p arameters of the core, and monitoring of the core elements condition, reactor systems integrity, and vibration load on the components. Besides, MDS creates the archive of data on condition of the reactor components, provides data exchange with the technological processes automatic control system of the power unit and makes diagnosis of its own hardware and software. In the report, MDS functional structure is discussed, as well as technical opportunities and problems of MDS development on the basis of earlier designed NPP diagnosing systems.
SVBR-100 reactor, monitoring and diagnosis, reactor components, vibration load, integrity, deposits detection, neutronics, core temperatures, data archive
1. Rakitin I.D., Son V.V. Razrabotka sistem diagnostiki na AES [Development of NPP Diagnosing Systems]. Atomnaya tehnika za rubezhom – Atomic energy technology abroad, 1987, no.5.
2. Azarov S.I. Analiz tendentsii metodov i sredstv kontrolya tekushchego sostoyaniya aktivnoy zony yadernykh reaktorov [The analysis of the Tendency of Methods and Means of Controlling the Current State of the Nuclear Reactor Core]. Atomnaya tehnika za rubezhom - Atomic energy technology abroad, 1988, no.2.
3. Kalyavin V.P., Mozgalevsky A.V., Galka V.L. Nadezhnost' i tekhnicheskaya diagnostika sudovogo elektrooborudovaniya i avtomatiki [Reliability and Technical Diagnostics of Ship Electric Equipment and Automation]. St. Petersburg, Elmor Publ., 1996.
4. Kalyavin V.P. Osnovy teorii nadezhnosti i diagnostiki [Fundamental Principles of Reliability and Diagnostics]. St. Petersburg, Elmor Publ., 1998.
5. Arkadov G.V., Pavelko V.I., Usanov A.N. Vibroshumovaya diagnostika VVER [Vibronoise Diagnostics of VVER]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 2004.
6. Aksenov V.P., Vasilenko V.A. Printsipy sozdaniya avtomatizirovannykh sistem upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami atomnykh stantsiy [Principles of Designing the Automatized Systems of Control of NPP technological processes]. St. Petersburg, Morinteh Publ., 2005.
7. Besnosov A.V., Dragunov U.G., Rachkov V.I. Tyazhelye zhidkometallicheskie teplonositeli v atomnoy energetike [Heavy Liquid-Metal Coolants in Nuclear Power]. Moscow, NtsAT Publ., 2007.
8. Arkadov G.V., Pavelko V.I., Finkel B.M. Sistemy diagnostirovaniya VVER [VVER Diagnosing Systems]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 2010.