Authors & Affiliations
Orlova E.A., Solomatin A.E., Zasorin I.I., Orlov A.V.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
Solomatin A.E. – Researcher, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Zasorin I.I. –Leading Enginear, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Orlov A.V. –Researcher, Cand. Sci. (Phiys.-Math.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Modification of a surface of materials can be used for extension of a resource of reactor installations with liquid metal heat carriers, protection against corrosion, formation of the high electrical resistance and semiconductor coverings, increases of strength properties, wear resistances, etc. The coverings created from liquid metal in low-temperature economically effective process are characterized by good stickiness with a substrate and uniformity of distribution on products of a difficult configuration. When using of the moistened materials the liquid metals which are carriers of protective components effectively provide a supply of the last to the surfaces located in narrow gaps. The comparative analysis of samples of coverings on the basis of Al created on a substrate from Cr18Ni10Ti brand steel after tests in a lithium, the distilled sodium, the containing Al, and also in the liquid metals containing in addition hydroxides in the stoichiometrical to connection of Al2O3 quantities who is carried out by method of double-pulse laser-atomic emission spectroscopy with the submicronic permission showed efficiency of use of this method in combination with other methods of the analysis. The community of processes of formation on surfaces of the steel intermetallic compounds from fusions as alkaline with the content of aluminum from 2 to 100%, and the heavy heat carrier Pb-2,25Mg-Zr-0,5 of % of Al is defined by synergetic of systems where most thermodynamic steady structure are compounds of iron and nickel with aluminum. Formation of intermetallic compounds possibly in the liquid alloys which are deeply cleared of oxygen that is confirmed by degradation of the layer, containing aluminum, which is previously created on steel, in the presence of hydroxides except for the lithium alloy with aluminum forming Li2O·5Al2O3 sheeting. Micro hardness of layers of steel, containing aluminum, reached 15000 MPa.
modification of a surface, steel, aluminum, liquid metals, lithium, sodium, lead, magnesium, solutions
1. Orlova E.A., Agafonov V.R., Alekseev V.V., et. al. Sinergetika sistemy konstruktsionnye materialy – splavy zhidkikh metallov v izotermicheskikh usloviyakh [Synergetrics of system constructional materials – alloys of liquid metals in isothermal conditions]. Trudy regional'nogo konkursa nauchnykh proektov v oblasti estestvennykh nauk [Proc. of regional competition of scientific projects in the field of natural sciences]. Kaluga, 2015, vol.9, pp. 309-316.
2. Gorodnov P.T. Povyshenie zharostoykosti stal'nykh izdeliy metodom alitirovaniya [Increase of heat resistance of steel products by an alitizing method]. Moscow, Mashgiz Publ., 1962. 112p.
3. Lakhtin Yu.M., Leontyeva V.P. Materialovedenie [Materialovedeniye]. Moscow, Mechanical engineering Publ., 1990.
4. Glushko V.P. Termodinamicheskie svoystva individual'nykh veshchestv [Thermodynamic properties of individual substances]. Moscow, Science Publ., 1982, vol.IV, no.1. 623 p.; vol.IV, no.2. 560 p.
5. Ryabin V.A., Ostroumov M.A. Termodinamicheskie svoystva veshchestv [Thermodynamic properties of substances]. Leningrad, Chemistry Publ., 1977.
6. Naumov G.B., Ryzhenko B.N., Hodakovsky I.L. Spravochnik termodinamicheskikh velichin [Reference book of thermodynamic values]. Moscow, Atomizdat Publ., 1971.
7. Veryatin U.D., Mashirev V.P., Ryabtsev N.G. Termodinamicheskie svoystva veshchestv [Thermodynamic properties of substances]. Moscow, Atomizdat Publ., 1965.
8. Vecher A.A., Eskov V.M., Samokhval V.V. Termodinamicheskie svoystva tverdykh splavov alyuminiya s zhelezom [Thermodynamic properties of solid alloys of aluminum with iron]. Trudy 3-ego Vsesoyuznogo soveshchaniya po termodinamike metallicheskikh splavov [Proc. 3th All-Union meeting on thermodynamics of metal alloys]. Minsk, 1976. 124 p.