Authors & Affiliations
Orlova E.A., Alekseev V.V., Sorokin A.P., Zhmurin V.G., Zagrebaev S.A., Zasorin I.I.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
Alexeev V.V. – Chief Researcher, Doc. Sci. (Tech.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Sorokin A.P. – Deputy Director, Academician of Engineering Academy, Doc. Sci. (Tech.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Zmurin V.G. – Leading Enginear, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Zagrebaev S.A. – Researcher, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Zasorin I.I. – Leading Enginear, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
By production of phosphates waste of the type H2SiF6, Na2SiF6 and others is formed of a ftorapatit, polluting environment. Production of phosphatic fertilizers is developed on JSC Gomel Chemical Plant in Belarus and a number of plants in Russia.
On liquid metall technology of coolents of the nuclear power developed in SSC Russian Federation-IPPE waste of phosphatic production (Na2SiF6) are processed in the high-pure silicon besieged on substrates in polycrystalline and amorphous modifications, gaseous SiF4, NaF used in medical, etc. the purposes and a sheeting on the steels (MgF2).
High-pure silicon is demanded in the world market in connection with development of electronics and solar power, its price grows.
Possibility of dissolution of silicon from Na2SiF6 which is in the mesh container and sedimentation of crystal silicon on a substrate with accumulation of NaF in the container is proved. Use of steel mesh containers allows to intensify silicon restoration process. The device allowing to establish a silicon stream density maximum by a container cell choice is patented.
Increases of pressure in system at interaction of Na2SiF6 with Na didn't observe that testifies to lack of gaseous products of reaction. Observed the pressure decrease connected probably with decrease in temperature and endothermicity of reaction that proves ecological purity of process.
For small (some grams) and big (4,75 kg) quantities of Na2SiF6 dependence of speed of its restoration on the size of a cell of a grid of the container coincides that allows to predict results of researches on the quantity of a Na2SiF6 of sodium sufficient for receiving 10 kg and more silicon per day.
waste, siliconfluoride of sodium, high-pure silicon, silicon tetrafluoride, magnesium fluoride, liquid metal
1. Svidersky M.F., Sviridenko I.P., Drobyshev A.V., Orlova E.A. Sposob vydeleniya kremniya [Way of allocation Silicon]. Patent RF, no. 2181104, 2002.
2. Orlova E.A., Alekseev V.V., Kozlov F.A., Sorokin A.P., etc. Sposob polucheniya kremniya [Way of receiving silicon]. Patent RF, no. 2415809, 2011.
3. Sanjurjo A., Jose S. Process for obtaining silicon from fluosilicic acid. Patent US, no. 4442082, 1984.
4. Orlova E.A., Drobyshev A.V., Alekseev V.V., etc. Vosstanovlenie kremniya shchelochnymi metallami iz otkhodov fosfatnogo proizvodstva [Silicon restoration by alkaline metals from waste of phosphatic production]. Preprint FEI 3111 - Preprint IPPE 3111. Obninsk, 2007.
5. Orlova E.A., Kozlov A.V., Alekseev V.V., etc. Issledovaniya po konturnoy zhidkometallicheskoy tekhnologii vosstanovleniya poluprovodnikovogo kremniya iz otkhodov fosfatnogo proizvodstva [Researches on planimetric liquid metal technology of restoration of semiconductor silicon from waste of phosphatic production]. Preprint FEI 3215 - Preprint IPPE 3215. Obninsk, 2012.
6. Orlova E.A., Alekseev V.V., Sorokin A.P., Orlov M.A. Ustroystvo dlya intensifikatsii massoperenosa [The device for Mass transfer intensification]. Patent RF, no. 83244, 2009.
7. Orlova E.A., Alekseev V.V., Sorokin A.P., Orlov M.A. Sposob i ustroystvo dlya polucheniya kremniya [A way and the device for Silicon]. Patent RF, no. 2400424, 2010.