Authors & Affiliations
Lomakov G.B. Manturov G.N.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
Manturov G.N. – Head of Laboratory, Dr. Sci. (Tech.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
One of most important tasks in reactor physics is correct description of reactor radiation interaction with facility materials. Structural, fuel, shielding and other materails are consist of practically all Mendeleev table elements. Interaction of reactor radiation (neutrons and photons) with nuclei of izotopes of each periodic table element divide on several of types (fission, absorbtion, scattering etc) and have difficult angle and energy behavior. Continuous energy angular description of dependencies sometimes unavailable or unnecessarity for engeneering (series) calculations for determine of particle numbers in small far away point (detector) from radiation source. Therefore, specialists use averaged data (groups) about interaction of reactor radiation with material.
Paper contains results of the ABBN-RF data groups system testing based on the ROSFOND russian evaluated nuclear data library files in tasks of ionized radiation transfer and generation secondary photon radiation via calculations of simple spheres models are containing shielding materials of nat-ural isotopes composition and density with neutron californium source in center sphere.
group approach, ionized radiation, shielding materials, ABBN-93, ABBN-RF, ROSFOND, MCNP
1. Manturov G.N., Nikolaev M.N., Tsibulya A.M. Sistema gruppovykh konstant BNAB-93. Chast' 1: Yadernye konstanty dlya rascheta neytronnykh i fotonnykh poley izlucheniy [BNAB-93 group data library. Part 1: nuclear data for the calculation of neutron and photon radiation fields]. Voprosy atomnoy nauki i tekhniki. Seriya:Yadernye konstanty - Problems of atomic science and technology. Series: Nuclear Constants, 1996, no. 1, pp. 59-98.
2. Koshcheev V.N., Manturov G.N., Nikolaev M.N., Tsibulya A.M. Biblioteka gruppovykh konstant dlya raschetov reaktorov i zashchity [Library of group constants for reactor calculations and protection]. Izvestiya vuzov. Yadernaya energetika - Proseedings of Universities. Nuclear Power Engineering, 2014, no. 3, pp. 93.
3. Zabrodskaya S.V., Ignatyuk A.V., Koshcheev V.N., Manohin V.N., Nikolaev M.N., Pronyaev V.G. ROSFOND – Rossiyskaya Natsional'naya Biblioteka Otsenennykh Neytronnykh Dannykh [RUSFOND – Russian National Library of Evaluated Neutron Data]. Voprosy Atomnoy Nauki i Tekhniki. Seriya: Yadernye konstanty - Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constans, 2007, no. 1-2, pp. 3-21.
4. MCNP – A General Monte Carlo Neutron Particle Transport Code. Version 5. X-5 Monte Carlo Team, Los Alamos National Laboratory, April 2003.
5. Zherdev G.M., Kislitsyna T.S., Manturov G.N., Nikolaev M.N. Kompleks programm MMK-RF dlya pretsizionnykh raschetov neytronnykh i gamma poley s konstantami BNAB-RF i ROSFOND [A set of MMK-RF programs for precision calculations of neutron and gamma fields with constants BNAB-RF and ROSFOND]. Trudy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii "Neytronno-fizicheskie problemy atomnoy energetiki" [Proc. Sci. Tech. Conf. "Neutron-physical problems of nuclear energy"]. Obninsk, 2017.
6. RB-061-11. Polozhenie o provedenii verifikatsii i ekspertizy programmnykh sredstv po napravleniyu "Neytronno-fizicheskie raschety" [Regulations on verification and examination of software in the direction "Neutron-physical calculations"]. Moscow, SEC NRS Publ., 2011.