Authors & Affiliations
Ulyanov V.V., Askhadullin R.Sh., Mel'nikov V.P., Gulevskiy V.A.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
Askhadullin R.Sh. – Deputy Director of OFHT on science, Associate Professor, Cand. Sci. (Techn.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Mel'nikov V.P. – Deputy General Director — Director of OFHT, Cand. Sci. (Techn.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Gulevskiy V.A. – Leading Researcher, Cand. Sci. (Techn.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Various aspects of use fusions fusible metals (Pb, Pb-Bi, Bi) in the solution of technological tasks are considered. Questions of operation of the lead-bismuth coolants in transport reactors are taken up. Essential advantages of the reactors cooled by heavy liquid metal coolants in comparison with reactors with sodium or water coolants are noted. Questions of operation of the lead and lead-bismuth coolants in transport reactors are taken up. The defining contribution of domestic scientists to development of methods and control devices and maintaining of quality of the lead-bismuth coolants is revealed. The main actions realized within respect for technology of heavy liquid metal coolant in reactors facilities and research stands of the Russian Federation are given. The operations procedure at primary loading of the coolant in a contour is described. The operations procedure during the monitoring and regulation of an oxygen tension of lead-bearing coolants is listed. The defining role of hydrogen purification for accident-free operation of contours with lead and lead-bearing coolants is proved. Results of developments regarding filtration of molten metals in relation to a problem of purification heavy liquid metal coolants from nonrestorable are analyzed by hydrogen of impurity. Some directions of non-nuclear use of fusions fusible metals, including in problems of processing solid, liquid and gaseous raw materials are shown. In lead-bearing melts, it is possible to produce hydrogen at decomposition of water and oxidic conversion of hydrocarbons, an energy efficient pyrolysis of the fulfilled auto tires, realizable the concept of receiving steam from water without pre-treatment is possible.
heavy liquid metal coolant, reactors on fast neutrons, technology of the coolant, thermoelectrochemical decomposition of water, liquid metal pyrolysis of the fulfilled car tires, the direct contact steam generator
1. Martynov P.N., Orlov Yu.I. Processy shlakoobrazovaniya v svinec-vismutovom konture. Preduprezhdenie i likvidaciya kriticheskih situacij [Slag processes in the lead-bismuth circuit. Prevention and elimination of critical situations]. Trudy konferentsii “Tyazhelye zhidkometallicheskie teplonositeli v yadernykh tekhnologiyakh” [Proc. conf. “Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technology”]. Obninsk, 1999, vol. 2, pp. 608—619.
2. Gromov B.F., Toshinskij G.I., Chekunov V.V., Orlov Yu.I., Belomyvcev Yu.S., Gorelov I.N., Ka-rabash A.G., Leonchuk M.P., Pankratov D.V., Pashkin Yu.G. Sozdanie RU so svincovo-vismutovym teplonositelem dlya APL. Kratkaya istoriya. Obobshchennye itogi ehkspluatacii [reation of RP with lead-bismuth coolant for nuclear submarines. Short story. Generalized results of operation]. Trudy konferentsii “Tyazhelye zhidkometallicheskie teplonositeli v yadernykh tekhnologiyakh” [Proc. conf. “Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technology”]. Obninsk, 1999, vol. 1, pp. 14—17.
3. Martynov P.N., Orlov Yu.I. Sovremennye podhody k tekhnologii tyazhelyh teplonositelej [Modern approaches to the technology of heavy coolants]. Novye promyshlennye tekhnologii - New industrial technologies, 2011, no. 1, pp. 3—6.
4. Martynov P.N., Askhadullin R.Sh., Simakov A.A. et al. Tverdofaznaya tekhnologiya regulirovaniya kisloroda v tyazhelyh zhidkometallicheskih teplonositelyah [Solid-phase oxygen control technology in heavy liquid metal coolants]. Novye promyshlennye tekhnologii - New industrial technologies, 2004, no. 3, pp. 30—34.
5. Papovyanc A.K., Martynov P.N., Orlov Yu.I. et al. Ochistka teplonositelya svinec-vismut ot tverdyh primesej fil'trovaniem [Purification of the coolant lead-bismuth from solid impurities by filtration]. Novye promyshlennye tekhnologii - New industrial technologies, 1999, vol. 2, pp. 720—728.
6. Ul'yanov V.V., Gulevskij V.A., Shelemet'ev V.M. et al. Primenenie teplonositelej Pb i Pb-Bi v novyh tekhnologiyah pererabotki tverdyh, zhidkih i gazoobraznyh sred [The use of Pb and Pb-Bi coolants in new technologies for processing solid, liquid and gaseous media]. Izvestiya vuzov. Yadernaya energetika - Proseedings of Universities. Nuclear Power Engineering, 2012, no. 4, pp. 102—109.
7. Ustinov V.A., Kozlita A.N., Lyul'kin M.S. Piroliz polimernyh uglevodorodov (reziny, plastmass). Vybor temperaturnogo rezhima v apparate piroliza na osnovanii himii processa [Pyrolysis of polymeric hydrocarbons (rubber, plastics). The choice of temperature in the pyrolysis apparatus on the basis of the chemistry of the process]. Neftegazovoe delo - Oil and gas business, 2011, no. 3. Available at: www.ogbus.ru (accessed 13.08.2018).
8. Stanciulescu M., Ikura M. Limonene ethers from tire pyrolysis oil. Part 1: Batch experiments. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2006, vol. 75, pp. 217—225.
9. Rofiqul Islam M., Parveen M., Haniu H., Islam Sarker M.R. Innovation in pyrolysis technology for management of scrap tire: a solution of energy and environment. International journal of environmental science and development, 2010, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 89—96.
10. Ulyanov V.V., Koshelev M.M., Gulevskij V.A., Kharchuk S.E., Timochkin A.V. Issledovanie za-konomernostej piroliza tverdyh organicheskih polimerov pri ih nagreve rasplavom metalla [Study of the laws of the pyrolysis of solid organic polymers during their heating with a molten metal]. Neftekhimiya - Petrochemistry, 2018, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 72—79.
11. Stulov V.V. Ohlazhdenie kristallizatora pri poluchenii nepreryvnolityh cilindricheskih stal'nyh zagotovok [Cooling the mold when receiving continuously cast cylindrical steel billets]. Problemy mashinostroeniya i nadezhnosti mashin - Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability of machines, 2017, no. 1, pp. 67—72.