Authors & Affiliations
Ulyanov V.V., Askhadullin R.Sh., Melnikov V.P., Gulevskiy V.A., Koshelev M.M., Storozhenko A.N.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
Askhadullin R.Sh. – Deputy Director of the Department of Physico-Chemical Technologies, Cand. Sci. (Tech.), Associate Professor, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Melnikov V.P. – Deputy General Director Director of the Department of Physical and Chemical Technologies, Cand. Sci. (Tech.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Gulevskiy V.A. – Leading Researcher, Cand. Sci. (Techn.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Koshelev M.M. – Junior Researcher, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
Storozhenko A.N. – Head of the Laboratory, Cand. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
The possibilities of innovative use of fusions of fusible metals (Pb, Pb-Bi) in the solution of hi-tech tasks are considered. The main actions for control and maintenance of quality of heavy liquid metal coolant in reactor installations and research stands of the Russian Federation taking into account operating experience of the lead-bismuth coolant in transport reactors are proved. The directions of innovative use of fusions of lead and the eutectic alloy of lead with bismuth, including in problems of processing of solid, liquid and gaseous raw materials are presented. Theoretically both the possibility of realization is experimentally proved and the prospects of thermoelectrochemical decomposition of water in liquid metal with receiving gaseous hydrogen and oxygen, receiving synthesis gas (mix of hydrogen and monoxide of carbon) from organic raw materials in the liquid-phase metal-oxide cycles "lead-lead oxide", liquid metal pyrolysis of solid organic polymeric waste with receiving the whole range of commodity products are confirmed, to distillation of water solutions without preliminary water treatment, synthesis of nanomaterials in liquid metal matrix.
heavy liquid metal coolant, reactors on fast neutrons, fusible metals and alloys, technology of the coolant, thermoelectrochemical decomposition of water, synthesis gas, liquid metal pyrolysis of the fulfilled car tires, dipentene, the direct contact steam generator, fresh condensate, ultradisperse oxides
1. Askhadullin R.Sh., Martynov P.N., Storozhenko A.N., Yagodkin I.V., Ulyanov V.V., Gulevsky V.A. Tekhnologii neyadernogo primeneniya TZHMT dlya polucheniya sintez-gaza, vodoroda, nanomaterialov i dr. [Technologies for non-nuclear application of HLMC for the production of synthesis-gas, hydrogen, nanomaterials, etc.]. Voprosy Atomnoy Nauki i Tekhniki. Seriya: Yaderno-reaktornye konstanty – Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear and Reactor Constans, 2015, no. 3, pp. 30–49.
2. Martynov P.N. et al. Teplonositeli svinec-vismut i svinec v novoj tekhnologii pererabotki zhidkostej i gazov [Lead-bismuth and lead coolants in a new technology for processing liquids and gases]. Atomnaya energiya – Atomic Energy, 2004, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 108–115.
3. Martynov P.N., Orlov Yu.I. Processy shlakoobrazovaniya v svinec-vismutovom konture. Preduprezhdenie i likvidaciya kriticheskih situacij [Slag processes in the lead-bismuth circuit. Prevention and elimination of critical situations]. Trudy mezhd. konf. “Tyazhelye zhidkometallicheskie teplonositeli v yadernyh tekhnologiyah” [Proc. Inter. conf. "Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technology"]. Obninsk, 1999, vol. 2, pp. 608–619.
4. Gromov B.F., Toshinskij G.I., Orlov Yu.I. et al. Sozdanie RU so svincovo-vismutovym teplonositelem dlya APL. Kratkaya istoriya. Obobshchennye itogi ehkspluatacii [Creation of RP with lead-bismuth coolant for nuclear submarines. Short story. Generalized results of operation]. Trudy mezhd. konf. “Tyazhelye zhidkometallicheskie teplonositeli v yadernyh tekhnologiyah” [Proc. Inter. conf. "Heavy liquid metal coolants in nuclear technology"]. Obninsk, 1999, vol. 1, pp. 14–17.
5. Martynov P.N., Askhadullin R.Sh., Papovyanc A.K., Mel'nikov V.P. et al. Fil'tracionnaya ochistka TZhMT ot primesej [Filtration purification of heavy liquid metal coolants from impurities. Voprosy Atomnoy Nauki i Tekhniki. Seriya: Yaderno-reaktornye konstanty – Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear and Reactor Constans, 2015, no. 2, pp. 120–137.
6. Martynov P.N., Orlov Yu.I. Sovremennye podhody k tekhnologii tyazhelyh teplonositelej [Modern approaches to the technology of heavy coolants]. Novye promyshlennye tekhnologii - New Industrial Technologies, 2011, no. 1, pp. 3–6.
7. Ul'yanov V.V., Gulevskij V.A., Shelemet'ev V.M. et al. Primenenie teplonositelej Pb i Pb-Bi v novyh tekhnologiyah pererabotki tverdyh, zhidkih i gazoobraznyh sred [The use of Pb and Pb-Bi coolants in new technologies for processing solid, liquid and gaseous media]. Izvestiya vuzov. Yadernaya energetika – Proseedings of Universities. Nuclear Power Engineering, 2012, no. 4, pp. 102–109.
8. Ustinov V.A., Kozlita A.N., Lyul'kin M.S. Piroliz polimernyh uglevodorodov (reziny, plastmass). Vybor temperaturnogo rezhima v apparate piroliza na osnovanii himii processa [Pyrolysis of polymeric hydrocarbons (rubber, plastics). The choice of temperature in the pyrolysis apparatus on the basis of the chemistry of the process]. Neftegazovoe delo - Oil and gas business, 2011, no. 3. Available at: www.ogbus.ru (assecced 27.07.2018).
9. Stanciulescu M., Ikura M. Limonene ethers from tire pyrolysis oil. Part 1: Batch experiments. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2006, vol. 75, pp. 217–225.
10. Rofiqul Islam M., Parveen M., Haniu H., Islam Sarker M.R. Innovation in pyrolysis technology for management of scrap tire: a solution of energy and environment. International journal of environmental science and development, 2010, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 89–96.
11. Fejgin E.A., Raud Eh.A. Primenenie rasplavlennyh sred v processah neftepererabotki i neftekhimii [The use of molten media in refining and petrochemical processes]. Moscow, Cniitehneftekhim Publ., 1983. 104 p.
12. Skomorokhova S.N., Nikolaev A.N., Askhadullin R.S., Trifanova E.M., Sitnikov I.V. The immobiliza-tion of the ash residue produced as a result of processing radioactive ion-exchange resins in a lead melt. Asian journal of microbiology, biotechnology and environmental sciences, 2016, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1063–1069.
13. Lavrova O.V., Legkih A.Yu., Storozhenko A.N. Termodinamicheskie aspekty processa okisleniya metallicheskih primesej i poverhnostej stalej v rasplavah tyazhelyh zhidkih metallov [hermodynamic aspects of the process of oxidation of metallic impurities and steel surfaces in melts of heavy liquid metals]. Izvestiya vuzov. Yadernaya energetika – Proseedings of Universities. Nuclear Power Engineering, 2016, no. 4, pp. 102–113.