Authors & Affiliations
Zherdev G.M., Suvorov A.P.
A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk, Russia
Suvorov A.P. – Senior Researcher, A.I. Leypunsky Institute for Physics and Power Engineering.
The computer program is intended for design and operational calculations that serve to substantiate the safety of nuclear facilities in documents submitted to ROSTEKHNADZOR and declared as a means of engineering calculations of radiation characteristics of spent fuel assemblies declared in the following topics: calculation of radiation protection and radiation safety of nuclear facilities; neutron-physical calculations (nuclide composition calculations). The computer program can be used independently or as part of other software systems for calculating the characteristics of objects consisting of spent fuel assemblies of uranium-graphite reactors EGP-6, AMB and AM and / or their parts. Computer program Nuclear Calculator EGP-6 2.0 is a set of WIMS-D5B and ORIGEN-S programs, as well as a number of auxiliary programs that provide both the preparation of initial data for the above programs and their interaction, and the processing of results to obtain radiation characteristics. The program has been thoroughly verified and validated. Today the program is a working tool for engineering and operational calculations, focused on the end user. Uses simple and straightforward inputs. The results are prepared in the format required by the customer. The state registration of the program was carried out.
computer program, activity, nuclide composition, radiation safety, energy release, EGP-6, spent fuel assemblies, one-group constants, isotope kinetics calculation, neutron sources, uranium-graphite reactor
1. Yadernyy kal'kulyator EGP-6 2.0 [Nuclear calculator EGP-6 2.0]. Certificate of state registration of the computer program No. 2019617782. Date of registration 06/20/2019.
2. WIMS-D5 Determenistic Code System for Reactor-Lattice Calculations, OAK RIDGE National Laboratory. RSIC COMPUTER CODE COLLECTION December-1997.
3. ORIGEN-S: SCALE System Module to Calculate Fuel Depletion, Actinide Transmutation, Fission Product Buildup and Decay, and Association Source Terms. NUREG/CR-0200, Revision 5, Volume 2, Section F7, ORNL/NUREG/CSD-2/v2/R5,RSIC Code Package CCC-545, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN (March 1997).
4. Manturov G.N., Nikolaev M.N., Tsiboulia A.M. Sistema gruppovih constant BNAB-93 Chast 1. Yadrnye konstanty lkya rascheta neytronnyh i fotonnyh poley izluchenia [System of group constants ABBN-93. Part 1. Nuclear constants for calculating neutron fields and photon radiation fields]. Voprosy atomnoy nauki i tekhniki. Seriya:Yadernye konstanty – Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Nuclear Constants, 1996, vol. 1, pp. 59.
5. SCALE 6.1.3 Update, December 2013. Available at: http://www.oecd-nea.org/janisweb (accessed 26.11.2019).
6. Zabrodskaya S.V., Nikolaev M.N., Tsibulya A.M. Biblioteka raspadnykh dannykh i vykhody produktov deleniya v sisteme konstantnogo obespecheniya BNAB-93. [Library of decay data and fission product yields within the ABBN-93 nuclear data support system]. Voprosy atomnoy nauki i tekhniki. Seriya:Yadernye konstanty – Problems of Atomic Science and Technology Series: Nuclear Constants, 2000, no. 2, p. 71–81.
7. Vlaskin G.N., Zherdev G.M., Rogozhkin V.Yu., Nikolaev M.N., et al. Raschet intensivnosti istochnikov radiatsionnykh izlucheniy (programma SOURCE) [Calculation of intensity of radiation emission sources (SOURCE Code)]. Voprosy atomnoy nauki i tekhniki. Seriya: Fizika yadernykh reaktorov – Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series: Physics of Nuclear Reactors, 2002, issue 4, p. 39–60.